Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The mines of moria

The Second Lord of the Rings post is all about Moria.
These figures were one of the first I did when I started to collect the LOTR Tabletop miniaturs. 




The moria goblins at that time where part of the basic game and I added a cave troll ( which is the darker one of the two).
Later I found it to be very poorly painted by myself and so I added a new one that I moded so they wouldn't look to similar.
Of course no moria Army I complete without a Balrog and so I had to have him aswell.
The figures came out the same time the first movie hit the screen and that is when I painted them.
The only ones I did later is the second Cave Troll, Goblin King and the Shaman.

Thanks guys for checking out Moria.


















2 comments:

  1. Whoever jizzed his pants for seeing these live say yay.


    Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend for jizzing you pants from seeing them live ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts