The Ex-S Gundam is by far the most complicated kit I have done to date. It has 580 parts and was the first modified gundam that I finished.
I still don't know why I decided to make my first mods on a kit so hard, but I when I look at it now, I think that it did pay off. I made 193 pla-platings for it and added another 394 Kotobukiya parts. It took me 6 months to make this kit.
I am currently entering this kit for the First Euro Gunpla cup 2011.
Hi Guys, so I finally finished it, well actually it was done quite some time now but I just didn't have the time to take any pictu...
I was going to write how cool this kit is and how awesome it looks in real life and how pictures just
Finally I can share with my Sazabi, it's been a will since me and Kamm got starded on this build off and I must say this is a real relie...
This is my first painted model out of the new Warhammer 40k "Dark Vengeance" Starter Game
My first Resin kit, the Kshatriya, is finished.