Monday, May 16, 2011

Destroid Tomahawk

I always have been a big fan of Robotech as a kid. My unklel bought a Tomahawk kit when I was 8 years old, and ended up giving it to me. I played with it so long till everything on it was broken.

22 years later I saw that Wave was bringing this kit to live and I instantly orderd it without even thinking for a second.The kit is the size of a HG Gundam kit but has the price of a MG kit, which IMO is a bit much.
It has a bit of a awkward face to it because it looks like a smiling frog imo. The build was very easy and I didn't feel like moding it.
I worked on the O for about 4 months now and really wanted to do some airbrushing. I started on the tomahawk, so I would keep my cool on the O. I used the Hairspray method I learned about on DC23s blog and airbrushed it with some khaki and dessert yellow.

At the end this kit came out much better than I thought it would.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts