Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sazabi 1/144 HG

Finally I can share with my Sazabi, it's been a will since me and Kamm got starded on this build off and I must say this is a real relief to finally get to show this.



As you can see I went for a Gray Red color scheme tha was inspired by one of my favorit games Mass Effect.
I have spent so much time looking at this kit that cant evan tell if I like it or not.@_@
But I always feel that way after I complete one, so I guess I just need to wait a few months before I can look at it with a fresh perspective.


Kamm was so kind to give me his funnel system decals wich where not included with the ones I got.
This was actually the first time I used Samuel decals and I must say they are very good.
I will definitely go with these in the future. Also this is the first time I used micro sol, and I dont know how I could live with out it, this stuff is Magic.

Anyway enough words here are the pictures and Thanks for checking out my post.















The Close ups





I did a Wallpaper again :)


The progress


23 comments:

  1. It's simply amazing!!!!! excellent work bro, expecially weathering effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it bro. Such a heavy heavy menacing kit. A few pictures here really bring the kit to life! Like this one (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BoS6YcVf8fM/TtQIsTsBdyI/AAAAAAAAAhU/H0OJtuwbD2w/s640/Sazabi02.JPG)

    AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, this is soooo bad ass! two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys It means a lot to me that you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st - a very very magnificent piece of model
    2nd - the mods are legendary - it's not even the Saz anymore .... its been decayed
    3rd - one of the best weathering I have seen
    4th - Amazing paint and clour scheme, screams out ''alien'' or ''space''
    5th - as usual, perfect decals

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a beautiful kit Marc! I am in awe of your SBing. How did you make those hip skirts? They are sooo perfectly rounded. sigh. The guns are sick too mate. And the neat leg/feet gimmicks I love. Wonderful build my friend. I must speak with you on it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the most fascinating thing of this Sazabi is that it's 100% Marc. Anyone who knows your work would recognize the "William Decay tint".
    Congrats again, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks RC, the skirts are leftover from the O. ;)
    Hope to speak to you to soon. You finshed Skyrim ?

    Thanks Matthias, I just cant stop myself from going wild on the weathering, It's just to mutch fun XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love it x100 old chap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha Yeah Skyrim is just a side thing now, still playing but I'm back to building now. I must get your answers for your feature when you can! After the AC dio it's a must!! Love ya mate hope to talk with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome work my friend. i did reply on the forum but thought I would show some love here. This is siiiick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME MAN. can i show this to my friends by posting 1 image of it? i'll link here. if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sure thing, post as much as you want.

      Delete
  13. hello, your work is always beautiful, I wanted to know if it was possible to have images of the Sazabi during processing, not to copy the same but to better understand the steps, thank you.
    regards
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Totem138, I have Pictures here on the Blog, just search Sazabi in the "Search This Blog" at the bottom of this Page.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome painting...the detail so siiiick man (y)
    Your painting always make me amazed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bearnut, this Paint job took very long because I had to hand paint :)

      Delete
  16. I very like this color..can you give me a code of dark blue color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, what do you mean by code of dark blue?

      Delete

Popular Posts