Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hellbrute



This is my first painted model out of the new Warhammer 40k "Dark Vengeance" Starter Game
box. Dark Vengeance is the 6th edition of WH40K and the box has some very nice models that come with it. I could not hold back and needed to paint this guy first.
I went for the Nurgle color scheme because .... well... I am Decay and the Nurgle are the embodiment of Decay.









I don't even want to talk about this anymore, lol. This NMM is one hell of a stunt to do and I don't think I'll be doing this again anytime soon.
I do think it has a certain charm, but working on it, is simply exhausting. So I will just let the pictures do the talking, as I have nothing new to add that wasn't already mentioned in my W.I.P







18 comments:

  1. Inspiring paint job! Awesome Nurgle paint scheme! The bubbling goo base and corroded grating is nice touch. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood Mark that looks amazing! I love the fading colors and how they all blend into each other so well. The metallics looks sick as hell too. The neon is a brilliant touch. Your weathering amazes me everytime I see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank RC, glad you like it. I do hope to see some news from you too.

      Delete
    2. haha good timing, I just announced my "project" on my blog, youtube, and the forum. I hope you check it out. I can't wait to see more from you my brothah! Each of your projects is light years ahead of your last one.

      Delete
  3. Be the mother of my incredibly talented art prodigy mixed babies Marc! :D
    hahahahaha.
    But seriously. This is awesome. Great job. Now I'll go cry in a corner :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Thanks a million :D

      @–@ Couldn't you at least written Father? :(

      Delete
    2. no "mother" fits better - with all your love for Brood of Hivemind :P

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Marc....Nothing short of spectacular. Stunning finish man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Harry, glad you dig my little loverboy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts