Sunday, July 17, 2011

THE KSHATRIYA

My first Resin kit, the Kshatriya, is finished.

Now my mind is at ease and I can concentrate 100% on the Sazabi.
I have to say this was a fun built, but I would still prefer a plastic kit over a resin, simply because I did not dare to mode this.
Another thing is that while I was taking the pictures, I was so scared to move it because once the wings are on it, it becomes very heavy and puts a lot of pressure on the legs. This is also the reason I glued it to the base.

I hope you like it and thanks for viewing.








I made a Wallpaper for it too:)

14 comments:

  1. Thanks Gary, glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best Khastriya I have ever laid my eyes on. I love all your works but this is my favorite so far. Mind giving me the honor of featuring your build as.my very first featured modeller/kit in my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you bro,glad you like it.
    of course you can feature it, the honor is all mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freakish awesome color. Respect !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey decay did u use the convertion kit for this??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry my name is Eli^_^

      Delete
    2. This is a full Resin kit in 1/100,I was not aware that there is a conversion kit too.

      Delete
  6. Super grungy bro. Very nice. Really loving this look for the Kshatriya. Especially with how the mono eye color contrasts with the overall rusted and decayed look for the armor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you do that???...it's amazing,..it's awesome bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I used the Salt technique,Basically its painted Silver with rust, then apply the salt using Hairspray. After that paint it in the colors you like and rub the salt off usind water.
      After all is dried off I added some dry pigments.

      Delete

Popular Posts