now so here is a small update on the Tyrannofex. I worked a some more on the Scratch built Scything talons, at first they were drawn on a pice of plastic, then I modeled them using Apoxie sculpt.
I didn't use Green Stuff because I find it too sticky and just cant handel it as good.
I did some clean up and will now go on to do some mor detail work and then the last clean up befor priming it.
I hope to get more work done before the weekend so I can start priming it on Saturday, but as always I am not shure if I will have the time to do so :(
Thanks for checking up on Me :)
Hi Guys, so I finally finished it, well actually it was done quite some time now but I just didn't have the time to take any pictu...
I was going to write how cool this kit is and how awesome it looks in real life and how pictures just
Finally I can share with my Sazabi, it's been a will since me and Kamm got starded on this build off and I must say this is a real relie...
This is my first painted model out of the new Warhammer 40k "Dark Vengeance" Starter Game
My first Resin kit, the Kshatriya, is finished.