Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am now the proud owner of the Tyrannofex

This morning I was super hyped and full of motivation. I got up brushed my teeth had a cup of Coffee and speed-walked down to the Munich City Underground to catch the Train that would get me to my local Gamesworkshop.




When I got to the Store I was approached in under 0,5 seconds by the friendly clerk (Florian) whom asked me if he could help me. "Tyranids" I replied with my unused morning voice.He smiled and showed me to the Tyrannofex. 
I felt like a 10 year old boy again my eyes got big as I grab the box. I also got myself a Trygon Plastic kit, as I am the owner of the resin version of this it will be nice to see how the Plastic compares to this.
Of course florian tried to convince me to join the Gameday which is every Friday from 11-17h but since I am a working man this will never happen.

So lets take a look in the Box XD



The Box for the Tyrannofex is thicker than the one for the Trygon for no reason other then to give you the impresion that your buying a bigger kit. Which is one thing I dont like about GW, they tend to using cheap tricks to make something look more then it is. But I gotta admit I am not disappointed the stuff that comes with the kit is more than sufficient.


O.k that is all for now I need to get to work, I will update ASAP on this Sweet new Baby.

8 comments:

  1. i just can't wait for next update :D
    u got me fired up as well
    altough i'm not gonna answer the call from the hive (not right now at least :P )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe You fired me up, and now I fire you up. It's the circle of Mojo.

      Delete
  2. That model is hench! Look forward to see what you do with it dude :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is. did some stuff on it and will post an update soon.

      Delete
  3. Looks huge! ( for a mini of course ...hehehe )... are all GW warhammer stuff plastic? I like metal these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well the bigger stuff is plastic. The biggest metal figurs I got are Hive Tyranid, and the Fell beasts but there wings are plastic. It is a weight issue i Think. Plus this is a multi plastic kit which means it has many optional parts to make at least two diferent versions of it. The carnifex had 5 diferent heads that came with it. this one only two.
      But nowadays GW is changing all there metal figures in resin(finecast), which I read are not very good mainly due to airbubbles. But I got to say this plastic kit is a lot of fun.

      Delete
  4. Cool. Cant wait to see what you'll make of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Marc... will stick to metal figures for now... love holding those heavy little stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts