I thought I would have more done till now, but for no reason at all I just dident work very fast the last few days.
And the other one is mhhhha not my cup of tee either.So I stole the jaw and the forehead from the trygon.
After placing the Scything talons which I plan to use I saw that they are a bit to small. So I drew some new ones on a polystyrene sheet. I wonder if this will work out.
Next I worked a bit more on the head getting the jaw to blend in.
You can see I did some work on the neck or back body in the background. This was necessary in order to get the new head to fit due to the modification on the forehead it needed more room.
I hope I got some time to work on it a bit more and give you guys a new update before the weekend.
Thanks to all for taking the time to read my blog :)
Hi Guys, so I finally finished it, well actually it was done quite some time now but I just didn't have the time to take any pictu...
I was going to write how cool this kit is and how awesome it looks in real life and how pictures just
Finally I can share with my Sazabi, it's been a will since me and Kamm got starded on this build off and I must say this is a real relie...
This is my first painted model out of the new Warhammer 40k "Dark Vengeance" Starter Game
My first Resin kit, the Kshatriya, is finished.