I wasn't able to do any work on the Sazabi the last few days but I think I got enough done last week to do a update. I did a little work on the side skirts and cleaned up the shoulders and legs a bit more.
The biggest thing done on it is probably the arms. I did some sculpting on the lower arm and applied some details. Next step will be to prime and clean up the mess I made. I hope that it looks cleaner than I think but that is never the case. So back to the sandpaper it will be.
Hi Guys, so I finally finished it, well actually it was done quite some time now but I just didn't have the time to take any pictu...
I was going to write how cool this kit is and how awesome it looks in real life and how pictures just
Finally I can share with my Sazabi, it's been a will since me and Kamm got starded on this build off and I must say this is a real relie...
This is my first painted model out of the new Warhammer 40k "Dark Vengeance" Starter Game
My first Resin kit, the Kshatriya, is finished.