Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hellbrut 2 ver. Slaanesh






I love the Hellbrute model, so it shouldn't be a surprise that I got the new Games workshop kit.
I already got myself 2 more Storm of vengeance versions of this beast about a year ago and wanted to do some different Chaos Chapters.


But now that the new kit is out and comes with a big load of Weapons to choose from, there was no reason for me to hold back. The first one I am working on now will be a Slaanesh version of the kit. Pink is color I never use which makes this very tempting for me. And what I also have never done, is use NMM (Nonmetal Metal Paint). The trick is to make something look like metal without the use of metal paint. As you can see (or not) on the pictures I am trying to get a gold effect.
This is my first try so it's not that good and I think I may have picked a hard model for a first time try.
I hope I can improve this a bit over the next few parts.





2 comments:

  1. The colors are so bright! I love the blending too. You do such badass painting. Some of it looks like a drawing it's soo cooo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks RC, got it finished now and will post a update soon.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts