Thursday, January 2, 2014

Leviathan Cruseder 15mm ver.



Over the xmas holidays I had some time to build, Paint, and take some photos of a  few kits I did in 2013. So here is the first and also the newest addition to my Space Marine Army.
I know what you're thinking "It's Hersey!" and yes you are right it is.


What I used here is the 15mm version of the Leviathan Crusader, yes that is right there is a 15mm version now avalible from Dream Forge, which is half the size of the Original first Crusader.
I think this size is very good to make your own unique Contemptor Dreadnought.
As I was in a rush to get this boy finished over the weekend, I didn't do a lot of SB on it and instead just added some bits I still had from my Space Marine days.
Never the less this Mech really works well when painted in a chapter color.







5 comments:

  1. Is the 15mm leviathan on a 60mm base in this photo? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the 15mm is 80mm base, is the 28mm version then a 120mm base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good question, I was looking that up when i got this, apparently the 28mm does not come with a base. All the pictures I found where with a custom Base. I got a 12mm base here but my guess is that it is to small.

      Delete

Popular Posts