Sunday, June 10, 2012

Some more Tyranids XD




So my hive is still growing and growing, and today I got some more Tyranids to add.



First I got all the Hydrocast figures done The Drop pod, Hive king, and the Mother of Brood. I think I already said everything in my W.I.P treads before so here are the finished Kits.








Second I got my Plastic Tyrannofex done with a little dead Space Marine to his feet. hehehe just like Cats the Tyranids sometimes only eat half of there pray.
I still got on more to go but he was put on hold so that I could finish the Drehksturm for RC.
And as I was working on these little critters I got the Idea to make Somthing very very nice.
This will be Big News and I hope to give you guys some pictures soon but for now I cant say what it is ;)










 Thanks for checking this out guys :)


6 comments:

  1. THEY ARE AWEEESSOOME!!
    LUV the tyranfex, especialy with those yellow accents, btw is it me or are you going with combination of gloss and flat coats ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aulon, and yes I go with a combination of gloss and flat ;)

      Delete
  2. Yeah I'm with Aulon, they look amazing! My favorite part besides the bright highlights on the chitin is the gooey entrails coming out of the space marine and how they are glossed. Much like Aulon said I agree with him your use of gloss and matt is expetional. The mother of brood is my favorite though, so much detail everywhere it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RC, glad you like it and I will post the you now what soon ;)

      Delete
  3. I think you should see someone about your tyranid addiction... :P

    Super cool work dude, I especially love the Mother of the Brood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAH yeah I know but I love them, there sooo cute hahah

      and thanks for the kind words.

      Delete

Popular Posts