Saturday, December 10, 2011

ARMORED CORE SUNSHINE DIO

This has been a long road for me to get this kit done. I started working on this kit as a relax built after i finshed the O, but layed it off till I got the Sazabi done.


The Diorama itself was planned to go with my Kshatriya. When it was finshed was not happy with the way it looked with the Kshatriya on it. The style just didn't seem to fit together, but the AC kit looked good on it,and so my decision was set.
As soon as i got the Sazabi done I started my work back on the two AC kit's, both of them were almost finished I just added the decals ( Which turn out very bad IMO and I didn't notice it till i started to top coat(I guess it was late and i was tired))  and did some work with pigments on them.

I realised that i didn't like the Bazookas and picked up the two chainguns. So all is done I Thought and started to take pictures. I looked at them and realised how boring this dio looked, ( DANG !?§&$) so I orderd a few figures and found a Army truck I still had. Paindet them and got the Pic's done.

BTW these figures are nice they are from a company called Preiser.Anyway now it's done and i can move on.

Thank you all for checking out my diorama.












9 comments:

  1. This dio is fantastic!!!!!! Weathering and damage parts are perfect. I think that mechas needs of another rust and dirty touch.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. grazie, I am happy to get them of my desk. It feels weird working on something that was started so long ago.I guess I lost a bit of mojo on them at the end ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this bro... the higher res just brings out the detail for sure.

    cant believe how fast you put these things together bro. outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saved the pics to my folder right away. It really does bring out that wide eyed kid in me. I love dios that move me. All I can say is it makes me want to learn how to make dios like you sooooooooooooooooooo much. I love your work so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dio...details are awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Guys glad you all like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got the GA GAN01 SUNSHINE L Kit, looking to paint it as well. Your diorama will be amazing inspiration to make it as awesome as possible!

    fantastic job everywhere man!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts