Saturday, April 26, 2014

Imperial Knight House Hawkshroud




Hi Guys, got the Knight done and found a House that is using Imperial Fist colors.



Now I don't know to much about the House and I did not buy the codex, not sure if this is Herasy or not but Whatever. It fits with my other Space Marine figures and I am happy.

I didn't get to much in to weathering, but I can always get back to that if I feel like it.

I maynley used Vallejo colors with the exeption of the Yellow, that was done with Tamiya. I don't trust the Vallejo Yellow, It's a good color but with the Airbrush it just does not work good IMO.. Why? well it needs to be thinned down quite a bit and then it just does not have the coverage of Tamiya. The silver on the edges is the GW Chainmail and Vallejo Silver.
Also I wanted to let you guys know that I will be selling this kit on e-bay, so if any of you are interested in buy it from me, just send me a mail or P.M me at Facebook.
Update: The Imperial Knight has been sold!
Thank you for taking the time to check out me blog.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts