Friday, April 4, 2014

Helbrute ver. Slaanesh W.I.P Update 2











Hi Guys,
I worked on the Helbrute right Arm a bit more and at this point I know for sure I shouldn't of used the Helbrute as my first NMM Miniature. I feel so exhausted from painting NMM.

Basically the the right arm was done in about 2 days, yes 2 days. That is the time i finished my other Helbrute.
I was really getting tired while painting it.
And I am not satisfied with my work so far, the plausibel thing being that I have no urge to get any better in this simply because if I would, it would be that much more time consuming as it already.
Nah not my cup of tea.


Picture of the first day.



Helbrute ver. Slaanesh W.I.P Update 1


Hey guys,
just a quick update on the Helbrute. I managed to get the main gold NMM parts done which really
took some time.
Not to sure what to think of that yet but I will continue to do all the parts in NMM on this model and see how it looks when it is finished. One thing I can say for sure, I need to improve quite a bit on nonmetal Metal Painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts